PURPOSE OF THIS MINI-TUTORIAL:
- Intended primarily for teachers who use esl blue(s) templates to create their own quizzes, this tutorial will give you a few pointers on web page formatting using HTML.
- Although no explanations of the hows and whys are given, the tutorial will give you enough information to experiment with your own designs.
- At the end of the tutorial you will find a link to a site which will give you more information on HTML.
- Use the navigation bar on the left to see the different stages in the creation of a web page.
- Start with Unformatted (what you get before you add html code) and then move down the list to see how the web page develops.
- The top half of the page will show the web page and how it changes according to the new code that you add (displayed below).
- The bottom half of the page (below the line) will show the HTML code that generates the web page above, with all changes to the code in red.